Sow the Seed - Brand Foundations Workshop
The perfect starting point for every business
Join us for this unique, affordable opportunity to help you define and refine your brand in a stimulating, creative group environment.
Branding solutions don’t come cheap so this is a real chance for those without big budgets to receive the same advice the big budget players receive, in a workshop-style format.
For one day and at just $497 + GST, establish your brand as we help you visualise and then witness your brands’ first steps.
Or, if you've already launched a logo but are flailing around in murky marketing no-man’s land, we’ll help you achieve brand clarity.
Here’s what you’ll gain from this workshop:
- Hone in on your audience: we’ll brainstorm to define your ideal customer, then create a brand that is relevant
- Discover your brand’s visual tone: think of your brand as a person, then choosing colour palettes, type face, messages, icons, taglines, language and more is so much simpler
- Create a brand mood board: this is a collage of images and text that defines and communicates your brand and forms the foundation of your logo design for stationery, marketing collateral and more. Your mood board is a vital business tool that keeps your brand in focus and is a reference point for future brand decisions. Bring your laptop and Pinterest account!
- Your mood board in print and on file
- Following the workshop, you’ll receive an A2 poster of your mood board, delivered to your workplace, along with a digital file to display and share with all your brand maintenance stakeholders, and present to crowd-funders or finance lenders.
Register your spot!
We have two 2018 dates available - both are held at The Balance Project in St Heliers, Auckland. Spaces are strictly limited, so secure your spot by registering now. The website workshop costs $497 + GST 50% deposit required upon registration, the balance due two weeks before the workshop date.
About the Workshop Tutor
Tonia Hill, who established Crisp Graphics in 2002, is passionate about helping small business operators bring their ideas to life. As a designer of brands, websites, packaging and printed promotions, Tonia has worked with hundreds of New Zealand business owners to help them impress their customers and bring their brands to life.
Tonia is keen to build a community of business owners who want to cut through the jargon and learn how to create their own successful website. It's her way of giving back to an industry she feels passionately about.
She’ll share a myriad of website wisdom, establishing clarity around your brand.
See just some of Tonia's work in the Crisp Graphics Portfolio >